Alpine Natural Gas is participating in the 30 days to slow the spread mitigation efforts.
CDC guidelines are being followed for the safety of our customers and our employees. While we are an essential service, Governor Gavin Newsom’s declaration of a State of Emergency and a “Stay at Home Order”, means we must balance the continuation of our natural gas services while adhering to the guidelines provided.
• Business office is closed to customers.
• An Alpine employee is in office during normal business hours to handle customer service communications via telephone and email.
• Office personnel follow frequent hand washing techniques.
• Social Distancing is practiced with staff.
• Frequent Cleaning of work space surfaces.
• Field personnel – at any one time is a staff of one providing only required pipeline maintenance, emergency response and meter shutoff and turn on procedures.
• Field personnel are trained in social distancing and use of personal protective equipment when appropriate.
Disconnections for non-payment and CARE application re-certifications are suspended for customers with COVID 19 or are now un-employed because of COVID 19.
CARE program discounts are now available to customers who are un-employed because of COVID 19.
If you have recently lost your job, even if you are receiving unemployment benefits, you may qualify for a reduced energy rate through our CARE program – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CARE APPLICATION FORM
- Please calculate your household income as of today (after loss of employment).
- Please include unemployment benefits in calculation.
- Complete & sign CARE application and return by mail or place in our office drop box.